With a capacity of five tonnes of steam per hour, this totally automated boiler uses a local biomass: rice husks, which are very abundant in Vietnam. The boiler is versatile and can also work with other energy sources. It is also equipped with a heat exchanger, a soft water production system and a flue gas treatment system.
In Vietnam, lots of biomass is used as energy. Biomass is mainly used in households (76%), and the rest (24%) is used in small industrial boilers and CHP plants in sugar mills. The main energy consumption potential in Vietnam is in municipal and industrial co-generation power plants (CHP) in steam, heat and power generation.
· PDF filebiomass, see under Publications > General Reports. Business case for biomass in a nutshell â€¢ Economic growth rate increases projected demand for energy â€¢ Vietnamese government fears dependency on fossil fuels: new policy sets target to increase renewable energy share in total commercial primary energy from 3% in 2010 to 5% in 2020 and 11% in 2050. Electricity market is slowly adapting â€¦
28-12-2019· Major biomass resources includes rice husk from paddy milling stations, bagasse from sugar factories, coffee husk from coffee processing plants in the Central Highlands and wood chip from wood processing industries. Vietnam has set a target of having a combined capacity of 500 MW of biomass power by 2020, which is raised to 2,000 MW in 2030.
Our representatives in Vietnam offer sales and support for Hurst Boiler's complete line of industrial boilers, biomass boilers, and boiler room equipment. Hurst Boiler has been designated as an Essential Provider and available 24/7 during these difficult times.