A high-efficiency condensing boiler is a good choice if you're looking for a greener and more efficient boiler. This is because condensing boilers are able to make better use of the heat they generate from burning fuels, such as gas or oil. A condensing boiler requires less heat from the burner, so is more efficient.
Good condensing boilers can attain energy efficiency of 90% or more. Boiler Efficiency Ratings. A boiler’s efficiency is measured by annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE). This is the ratio of the boiler’s annual heat output compared to the total annual fossil fuel energy it consumes. An AFUE of 90% means that 90% of the fuel energy becomes heat for your home and the other 10% escapes either up the …
What is Condensing Boilers ? The condensation technology is based on the principle of decreasing the temperature of the gas released from the chimney to the condensation point (°C 45-50). The water emerge as a result of condensation is transferred to the drain down after collected within the condensation chamber.
The Evomax 2 range of condensing boilers is made up of 13 models with outputs from 30 to 150kW. Natural Gas or LPG. Aluminium heat exchanger. The EVO S range of condensing boilers is made up of 5 models with outputs from 50 to 135kW. Natural Gas or LPG. Stainless steel heat exchanger. The Imax Xtra range of condensing boilers is made up of 6
A condensing boiler runs on gas or oil and has been designed to help improve energy efficiency. This is done by converting water vapor condensation into heat; they’re able to recover some of the lost heat from waste gases.
Condensing Boilers Boilers are fairly simple; they apply heat to water, which boils and circulates through the system in the form of very hot water or steam. Thermal energy moves from high to low temperatures, so heat is transferred from the water or steam to the air.
We are recognized as a leading manufacturing for condensing boilers. We adhere to the highest standards and we engineer the newest innovations. Our company produces a variety of boiler types that can be utilized for different applications. These systems are tested for optimum operating efficiency.