13-01-2020· Nearly all biomass boiler conversions are dual-fuel installations. In most projects the biomass boiler provides at least 90% of the winterâ€™s heat, leaving just 10% for the fossil fuel boiler. Usually, an older oil or gas boiler is left in place for peaking and back-up duties.
Supporting LNG with dual-fuel boilers and more Alfa Laval has been involved in a long line of dual-fuel boiler projects as customers move to LNG. Over 100 dual-fuel Alfa Laval boiler systems have been delivered to date, many of them based on the Alfa Laval Aalborg OL boiler. This experience adds value for other customers making the switch.
Incepted in the year 2007, Energy Management Engineers India Private Limited is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of a range of boilers and turbines that includes hydro turbine generators, air turbine generators, turbine generators and many more.We are engaged in designing, engineering, supplying, erection and commissioning of very efficient boilers and turbines designed for a wide â€¦
We are instrumental in offering Dual Fuel burners, (Oil cum Gas) , which are dual fuel operated machine. This kind of burners is perfectly suitable for all kind of thermal fluid heaters, steam boiler, incinerators, and hot air generators. Our dual fuel burners can be used with bio-gas, town gas, natural gas, LPG, producer gas and light & heavy oils.
Dual-Fuel Boilers To complete digester heating systems OTI often supplies Dual-Fuel Boilers designed to fire on the methane gas produced in the anaerobic digesters. The boiler is used to heat water that is necessary for the heat exchangers to heat the sludge in the digesters.